Support Forums

Full Version: Windows 7 for students
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to buy Windows 7 for a new computer I'm building.
Basically I heard that you can Professional for £34 if you're a student, so I had a look around and found this link which was on Microsofts website:
http://students.pugh.co.uk/index.php?nID...rodID=2830

The Windows 7 shown there though, says it is an Upgrade version. I'm assuming that in order to use it, you have to have a different version of Windows installed already on the computer??
So I'd be after the Full version??

I can't find a link to the full version with a student discount though, so does anyone know where I can get one from?

Sorry if this thread isn't very clear.
Well I suggest don`t purchase it from there. Just use hacked version just like everybody is doing.
You can actually perform a full install from upgrade media. I imagine this article will be useful for you.
(12-13-2011, 10:09 AM)SkyWalker Wrote: [ -> ]Well I suggest don`t purchase it from there. Just use hacked version just like everybody is doing.

Why would he do that? The way Fragma is being lately seems like he's going into professional developing, so why would he use a 'hacked version' if it's going to be his career?

As I posted on TLF Fragma your best bet would be going into Currys and asking, or take a look at what Cooledude posted.
Contact me, I can get you a Windows 7 Key with the .iso file FROM Microsoft for a cheap price..

Legit, NOT HACKED, and legal. The .iso link is a One time Download link so you have to be careful with it.
Exist already in france, My brother told me ;) (he living in france)
(12-13-2011, 01:11 PM)๖ۣۜLegend Wrote: [ -> ]Exist already in france, My brother told me ;) (he living in france)

What???
I have a question. Why does it have to be the paid version.
Cant a torrented cracked version work fine?
(12-13-2011, 02:28 PM)Grin Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question. Why does it have to be the paid version.
Cant a torrented cracked version work fine?

No.