Support Forums

Full Version: Complete Noooby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys and Gals,as stated in the Title I'm a complete Noob with HiJack This and Registry stuff.
I have always worked through building,repairs and software by myself and what little knowledge I have I have learned along the hard road LOL

Basically I'm getting pretty fed up this year as I seem to be spending more time fixing bugs than actually surfing Huh

If possible I would love if someone could help me with some issues with my P.C. as I think it's been corrupted by WU,recently downloaded and removed Video format changing programs and by my "ahem" attempts at using Regedit Whistle

My USB ports have reverted back to slower than normal(since a thumbdrive for analogue-digital was plugged in),it takes forever to shutdown and I get an error from windows explorer when trying to open "C" drive.

In the meantime I'll try a few more things and get aquainted with HiJackThis and this wonderful forum.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Andy
Hey welcome to the site i hope you read the rules and most of all. Have fun and support other members!Smile
Welcome to the site, Hope you figure out what it means to be HQ here.
Thanks for the warm welcome Smile
I've only just got back online,still trying to nut out this PC LOL...and the meaning of Life ;)

I posted a HijackThis entry in the correct section if someone would be kind enough to check this out as there was a reply from someone via email that doesn't show up in the thread.
The user from memory(yes literally JUST logged online!)was suspended or removed or something??
This made me sus how a "Reply to Post" with an excerpt came through my email when there was no reply?

Just running some more checks/back-ups/updates atm.
This place looks great and I'm glad to be here as I know I can help others in different areas.
A really nice place by the looks...a place that seems to live up to it's addy name Smile

Thanks

Andy
OK ya got me on the HQ Mister Hacker ;)

Welcome to the site, Hope you figure out what it means to be HQ here and enjoy your stay.