Support Forums

Full Version: My Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a collection of all the GFX I've done. Some great, others not.

A twitter background for a friend. (Click to View)
An image for a Deviant Art group (it's deliberately sideways.) (Click to View)
My most recent avatar: they are my pride and joy and I try to make them look epic. (Click to View)
A signature for a friend. Yes there is some distortion; I have a cleaner version of it somewhere. (Click to View)
My current siggy. Also epic. (Click to View)
My older avatar. (Click to View)
Another avatar of mine. (Click to View)
Siggy for a friend. (Click to View)
Avatar is avatar. (Click to View)
My very very first tweak around with PS. Ignore the attempt >.> (Click to View)
avatar is avatar. (Click to View)
Made from a template of an iPhone theme. I love it. It's also my twitter icon. (Click to View)
From when I had a signature service. (Click to View)
A banner I made for the forum I moderate. (Click to View)
Epic sig is epic. (Click to View)
To be totally honest not rude at all, but you really need some work.
Try finding some tuts on blending, and don't use cartoon renders so much.
Once I started using real people as my renders, I started becoming SOOO much better!
Great job though!
http://i.imgur.com/AFbrC.png

This is the one that I like, I do not like the others though. To cartoon like for my likes.
To be quite honest, your back grounds aren't all that bad, but your text on the other hand is quite bad. I think you should look into text tutorials.
Well I'm still learning. I wouldn't call myself a pro, but I'm getting better.
Nice graphics you got there, I'm just a novice in photoshop atm, but I'm trying.
Very nice work, Are you in graphics masters by any chance?
I agree with above. The backgrounds are very cool, the text just doesn't go with it. Keep going, you definitely have something there. Good luck. Pinch
Interesting stuff man....I never seen before this...really awesome....
I like it.Thanks for sharing.
I think it looks great, I dont even see how it could not look great. I understand they are discussing a standard but to the untrained eye they look fantastic. I would love to have made those.