Support Forums

Full Version: Hackforums will not load up!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lethal Injection

Hello,

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section but it's really starting to piss me right off!, It was working fine yesterday morning until it came to around Half past 3 in the afternoon until now it still is not loading up for me.

I've cleared all my history, Turned of my routor Bloody everything! Still no luck Sad Can someone help me out please ? Thanks.
HF is online, also for your information these threads aren't really allowed here mate.

Please try and use a proxy to use the HF contact form to get your IP unblocked (If you use a proxy and get on then you're blocked)

Lethal Injection

(12-07-2011, 10:58 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]HF is online, also for your information these threads aren't really allowed here mate.

Please try and use a proxy to use the HF contact form to get your IP unblocked (If you use a proxy and get on then you're blocked)

Thanks for the advice but what proxy can i use for HF because i know HF blocks some proxys. But why would i get blocked ?.
Please read the rules, no HF discussion here.
What happens when you try to connect to 208.115.245.75?
Your account was closed. This is not the place for this anyways.