Support Forums

Full Version: Rate My Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well for those who don't know, I've just got Windows back after 4 months of Linux, so I thought I'd give Photoshop another go.

Here's my result:

[Image: 0X1zW.png]

So what do you guys think?
It looks pretty terrible. The render is cut off, the text is obnoxiously large. The flow..well there is none. No lighting either. The render is low quality as well. No blending, etc.
I was never that good at graphics, but I thought for my first try in 4 months this was okay. It only took me like 15 minutes and half of that was looking for a render to fill the blank space.
If it only took you 15 minutes and you think that is why it's bad; than work on your pieces for longer.
That's not why I think it's bad, I think it's bad because I'm terrible at graphics haha. I may start to read up on some tutorials though, see if I can progress in the GFX area.
It looks, like you stuck two different pictures together, one of them is cut off and is used in a lot of signatures.
Keep trying though and maybe you will create great work!
It's alright. I'd give it a 7.5/10
Its prety terrible tbh, theres no blending and the render is cut off
How do you mean blending? I don't know what that is...
Looks kinda choppy.
I can do something cool for you.
Let me know.
Pages: 1 2