Support Forums

Full Version: XBL Forums | Custom Theme | Re-opened!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9l94B.png]

What Is This About?

XBL Forums, is a MyBB project started by me, in hope to make the next best & biggest forum in the Xbox LIVE world. We're hoping to bring you the best and the biggest content in order to keep you up-to-date of the latest info in the Xbox gaming world. We're a new forum and has only been up for about a week now, but I think it's looking quite nice, I'd like to know what you think, we lobe your opinions and are open to suggestions. I'd like to here what you have to say about the site as we're new like I said earlier, so we'd like to know what we can change, and / or make better on the forum. As mentioned in the title we also now have a custom made them, which is still being tweaked, so you may notice a few errors / broken images/links but just report it in the right thread and I'll fix it A.S.A.P.

Thanks To:

We'd like to thank Pirata Nervo for creating the amazing plugins of which we use on the forum, it's amazing to have someone like you in the web mastering area to help people like me build a great forum of which we're hoping to obtain, thank-you a lot, you're a great guy. Big Grin

We'd also like to thank everyone that reads this thread and takes a look at the site.

~BreShiE
I like the old theme better. There is nothing xbox about this one. Just letting you know my opinion.
Nothing xbox? Have you registered? The header is set to look exactly like xbox.com
Looks like a awesome site i will be joining today Big Grin
That's great to know Warez, let's hope you stay active! Big Grin