Support Forums

Full Version: Google adsense help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just created a blog and got accepted into google adsense and there is adsense plugins on the blog but when I open my blog I can't see the adds ?
If it's been only a few hours, things could still be getting updated. Of course you might have an ad-blocking plugin active, but that probably isn't it.

In general, it's better to add the Adsense code yourself unless the plugin you're using is official or something. Otherwise, there's the possibility that ads other that yours are being shown.
The post above said the correct answer.
Try manually inserting the codes into your HTML/XML templates. What blog software are you using?
If you are using Blogger/Blogspot that would be because they are still validating. I myself use Blogspot/Blogger to post tutorials and in return my ads enjoy the views ^.^
Yea you need to wait for Google to approve your site I believe, it was like that for me.
just wait for few days to get reviewed your blog, till that you will see white background.
I didnt have to get mine reviewed, mine just weren't showing up because I had input the code wrong
Are you using an advertisement blocker such as Adblock Plus with your browser? If so, it may be preventing your ads from appearing. This is a simple mistake I've made a number of times when implementing Adsense into my own sites.
(12-01-2011, 05:31 AM)Firetech Wrote: [ -> ]I just created a blog and got accepted into google adsense and there is adsense plugins on the blog but when I open my blog I can't see the adds ?

Can you give a bit more detail? Can you see the panels where the ads should appear or just NOT the ads?
Pages: 1 2