Support Forums

Full Version: Do they really happy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't have any pet. I had a few fish before, but they all die within 1 year.
When I look at them on the street, in the store, etc. I thought, are they happy? For example, I person own a dog. The person goes to work from 8 to 5. Then what the dog do at home. Do dogs (or cats, other animals) get happy easily? Just a few toys can make them happy?
Personally I would never leave my dog alone for that long.
That's just me though. :/

They are happier though, with an owner than alone at a pound.
My dog is my life and it sucks something fierce when I have to leave him to go to school. I love being home because he'll run up and jump in my lap. He'll just hang around me and watch tv and stuff with me and then we'll go outside and play around. He definitely makes me happy, and got me into doing exercise lol. Some dogs are content with a few toys, I guess it depends on the dog. If they have enough to do and have enough food and water for you to be gone that long I'm sure they'll be fine. My friend leaves her dog while she goes to work and from what we've seen he's pretty happy and content. But then again she's got a dog door so he can get in and out and exercise sometimes. So that's probably what you need but get a fence or something lol. That'll give them free reign to run around the yard and play, relax in the shade/sun and then they go in and eat, etc. Makes life easier.
Pets are just as happy as you make them, if you neglect them, they're not happy, show them love and care, then they're happy. Tongue
They are happy by your treating style...
If you leave a dog at home while you are not there it would be best to leave him/her with a piece of your clothing. Your scent comforts them & this is facts. As for a cat it does not really matter, cats are anti social animals. Fish have the memory span of about 5 seconds, some argue this is false but I can't argue on that I would'nt know.
They are happy. As long as you take care of them, and love them Smile
It doesn't take much to make a dog happy. They aren't picky. They don't care who you are, just love them and they'll give you all their love back.
Just make sure you take your dog out for a walk once in a while and just feed them, and they will always be happy. Smile LIKE ME!
I think i have made my dog sad i don't play games with her that much i will start though.
Pages: 1 2