Support Forums

Full Version: Firefox Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So here's my problem

I have firefox installed on my computer and internet. sometimes even when i'm connected to the internet firefox can't connect to any website without a computer restart. However, if i start IE or Opera they connect perfectly. This problem happens every couple of days. Any help?
Hmm, strange!! Have you tried clearing your cookies ect in firefox to see if that helps?
Yes i have but to no avail.
I know this may sound simple but have you tried uninstalling Firefox?

You may have tampered with some settings and reinstalling it might be your best option.

Give it a try if you haven't and let us know what happens. If it doesn't work, we will continue to try and figure out the problem.
(10-31-2009, 02:58 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I know this may sound simple but have you tried uninstalling Firefox?

You may have tampered with some settings and reinstalling it might be your best option.

Give it a try if you haven't and let us know what happens. If it doesn't work, we will continue to try and figure out the problem.
The reinstall seems to be working so far... I will see if it keeps working or not.