Support Forums

Full Version: Lockerz isn't good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im confused, sure you get points fast and thing you can buy for little amount of points. but there aways "out of stock". do they ever really come in stock?
Very few people will ever receive anything of real value from Lockerz. VERY FEW.

That's the truth, take it for what you will.
Truthfully, if they were always in stock they would probably be out of business. It is a legitimate company, but remember the site is in beta stage and is not fully functional. I would expect there to be more items available when the site is released.
It's good if you log in on the restock days. Everything goes within minutes. My friend got an iPod nano and a skin for his iPhone. Also got a Lockerz T-shirt for inviting 20 people via e-mail. The last restock date was October 15th, not sure when the next one is, they usually say so. But anyways, the website can sometimes be dis-functional or down during restock times, which is why everything goes so fast, too many people on the server. Sometimes it's even down for repair/upgrades on a regular basis.
Well i belive it is good, you just can never get in on time to receive anything.
Yes, the likelihood that you will get anything from it is slim but theres still a chance if your quick.

You still have a better chance of getting something from LockerZ than most PTC sites so...