Support Forums

Full Version: Need Help Please Read!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am Allie Ranch I just recently moved to Oregon and I am going to college out here in Portland, Portland Community College. I am currently working, but it is a very low paying job, I am just working at a store, being a courtesy clerk. I have to pay for classes and I have to pay for food. I am just asking for any donations from anyone, it would help so much! I have a paypal account and it will go directly to my debit card. I would ask my parents but they are currently in France visiting a very sick Grandmother of mine, I couldn't go because of school. We are selves are not very wealthy, and my parents give me as much as they can so we can all survive, but I just cannot wait until I finish college to get a great job, and feel secure. I have two years left in school to finish everything. I am begging for anyone to donate any type of money, $5 anything, will help! I apologize for asking for such favors I know it's very wrong and I apologize. It is your decision, but it help a great deal. I would ask my friends, but they all live in Florida, so I barely know anyone out here. I am basically out here by myself now, trying to succeed in school and work and feed myself. Please get back to me. I tried all the pawn shops and doing things on line, but I ran out of things to pawn and I don't have time to have another job on line. My paypal e-mail address is: allieranch@yahoo.com | Thank you so much for anyone who is kind enough to send me some money. Maybe one day, when I finish all my school work, I will give you guys much more in return. Thank you. Allie Ranch / allieranch@yahoo.com
You are not even active here.
You have 1 post and it's this one.
I think this is not even allowed here.
All thought You can set up and ebay account & sell your unwanted stuff for some quick cash.
as well sell stuff for friends & family for a percentage.
Best of luck.
Nudes for money.
I joke, but stop leaching! Is this even allowed?