Support Forums

Full Version: New Channel Intro Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is just a test of something I'm working on at the minute. I have 1080p files for this but as it's a test, I rendered it out as 360p so bear that in mind. All the animation was done in Cinema 4D, and sound, colour correction & overlays were done in After Effects.

Looks nice and simple, can't really say much more than that.

Nicely put together Fragma, I'm planning on doing a video intro soon. It'll be my first, would you recommend After Effects? Is it really needed?

Thanks a lot.
It depends what you're trying to achieve. I always use After Effects, even if it's just to do simple colour correction like I've done here.
Any more comments on this??
Looks Decent matee keep up the work.
It looks pretty simple and nice.
Towards the end, the Kog4D moves a little bit to align itself with the cube on the left.
Strange.
(11-26-2011, 07:32 AM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]It looks pretty simple and nice.
Towards the end, the Kog4D moves a little bit to align itself with the cube on the left.
Strange.

That's intentional. No moving object can stop immediately without any consequential movements. It's part of the 12 principles of animation. It helps the text look as though it's fitting into place along side the box, in order to show the final logo.
It would look dull and uninteresting if the text just moved along and stopped.
(11-26-2011, 07:42 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]That's intentional. No moving object can stop immediately without any consequential movements. It's part of the 12 principles of animation. It helps the text look as though it's fitting into place along side the box, in order to show the final logo.
It would look dull and uninteresting if the text just moved along and stopped.
Well as long as you know that's what counts Smile
T^hat intro loooks so dam sexy mayne