Support Forums

Full Version: Cod Elite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone here have it? Message me if you want a clan Big Grin
I have thought about buying COD Elite, but it's pretty expensive bro, it's like $60 AUD for a year, do you honestly think that's worth it, and do you know if you can get it for cheaper anywhere else?
COD elite isn't worth the money. It's pretty much a ripoff. The bungie website pretty much gives you that info on their website for their games.
plus I heard that they were down / offline for quite a few days earlier ? I don't have it anyway Tongue
I may be purchasing it in the near future. I might message you when I do.
Yeah, I don't think I'll be buying COD Elite unless I win the lottery any time soon, it's a rip off!
Call of duty franchise is pretty much big money. Any chance for them to make money is big money.
I have the non-paid version of elite on ps3. Am I able to join still?
I personally don't even see the point of having it. It seems pointless.
(12-15-2011, 07:30 PM)Bchamp™ Wrote: [ -> ]I personally don't even see the point of having it. It seems pointless.

Its actually pretty handy. You can check all your stats for weapons and see which ones you do the best with and what not. and challenges
Pages: 1 2