Support Forums

Full Version: Selling Steam Account With Black ops and Garrys mod and 10 other games!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, so i am selling a steam account with 12 games 2 of em are Call of Duty black ops and Garrys Mod, and 10 others, i want about 17$ or bid. thanks Smile this goes by paypal, as a gift send to me, Dont worry i will not scam, i am in need of money sense its almost christmas and i also need money for a special game for christmas for my littlebrother, I have never scamed a man/woman in my entire life and NEVER WILL. Dont see the point of it, i just need money Quick thanks Smile /Jonathan
If you want sales for steam accounts and things like that, you should go to hackforums.net. They have a massive marketplace for these things.
I would purchase this from you if you accepted, MoneyBookers, Liberty Reserve, and Alert pay.

Nevertheless, good luck with sales.
Good luck with sales i may actually buy this.
(11-20-2011, 01:35 PM)EarthShaker Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with sales i may actually buy this.

So, you have a bid or wat? Oui