Support Forums

Full Version: Looking for Partner/Investor. 200% Profit on Investment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a Partner or Investor if you will for a monetizing idea of mine, which after your investment will only take less than 24 hours to make well over 200% profit on the investment.

I need someone who is legitimate, trusted and knows how to monetize well.
Requirements:
-Smart
-Trustworthy
-Loves Slaves(RAT's)
-Won't back out
-PP/WU/LR (Verified PP is a bonus)

Investment amount: ~$500 USD
Total Return: $1000/$1500
Possible Return: $2000+

You will receive a 200% increase in the investment as soon as it is made and you will also get bonus retail/virtual items pertaining to the investment idea whenever you ask. (Up to 15% of total goods - Giving a product value of over 350% of the investment.)

If I can trust you, which I hopefully can, I will entrust you with the method and how we will execute it. This being said I only need serious investors and people that I can not only trust but that can trust me. This is a big money making scheme, not some $50 a day or $100 a day, but bigger - a lot bigger! Also, if you are skillful with monetizing then whatever you make with the method yourself, you keep.

PM Me or post with Questions and I'll personally reply, If you wish to add me on skype then you may but you have to ask me in a PM for my add.

Cheers,
Milopeach.
I may be interested in this. PM me with the info on what i actually have to "do". I need more info than what's on here.