Support Forums

Full Version: Free $10 Amazon Gift Cards- StumbleUpon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 437.jpg]

StumbleUpon is currently holding a promotion from now through December 14th 2011 where for every 5 friends you bring in you will receive a $10 Amazon gift card. This has been confirmed legit as it has been posted on the StumbleUpon's Facebook page.

- Once a friend signs up (under your link) you will receive an email confirmation that states “Congratulations, one of your friends has signed up for StumbleUpon” . And once you receive 5 of these emails, you will have earned your gift card

"Referrer shall receive one Reward valued at $10 in for each five Qualified Referrals generated
by Referrer. For every 5 referrals who register for the StumbleUpon Share Program, you will receive one $10.00 Amazon gift card. Sorry, no partial credit. You will only receive a gift card for every 5 Qualified Referrals. Delivery of gift card will be made within 6 weeks. Self-referrals not allowed. Gift Cards subject to terms of card. Gift cards may be delivered digitally to recipient. StumbleUpon is not responsible for gift cards delivered to spam folders and will resend original link, but not replace link."

Thanks for sharing this. I will sign up under you shortly. Is there any surveys that people i refer must do or anything like that?
Signed up under your link, thanks for the share man.

Q: Can you get multiple gift cards?
Your link not opening for me please fix it.
Would it work if I just changed my IP 5 times? Big Grin