Support Forums

Full Version: iPhone 4S Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a speaker issue with my iPhone 4S. It seems like when I'm on a call it's very quite even with the volume turned up, but while playing music it's just fine. I need some help.
Your best bet is to take it to the apple store before the problem spreads somewhere eles.
Are you getting this error:
Code:
Ocarina is unable to work correctly while music is playing or a phone call is active. Please restart Ocarina after pausing the current track or finishing the current phone call

If so You will have to bring it in for repair & you might be with out your phone anywhere from 2 to 4 days.
But most important, fix it as soon as possible. It's an expensive phone and the problem can spread if you do not
know what it is, meaning more $$$ for repairs.
Apple doesn't need any money from you to repair it. My brother broke his screen and didn't even have a warranty, but he got a full replacement.
I think this happened to my 3GS, but when I restored it was fine. Check settings.
Take it back to the store or try to restore it that's what i would try to do.
Apple doesn't need any money from you to repair it.

EdwardAStevenson

Thank you so much for this post. I like it.