Support Forums

Full Version: Need help with installing encoders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hope i got the right place posting this time goes here i hope
i need to get these programs working
Yamdi
FLVtool2
FFMpeg
Mencoder
MPlayer
PHP CLI

trying to get a script working its for a site like you tub, red tub the script is called Adult Video Script this is not a live site just messing around trying to learn. And the defult directory is like /usr/bin/mencoder and none of those exist on my computer. I got the admin side working and the main page on frontend but can not go any farther with out the other soft ware installed

I am running
Window 7 RTM
IIS 7.5
PHP 5.3.1 RC1 64 bit

I know most people use Apache and alot of people ask why but i like iis so i know i might be hard to find someone to help but is worth a try.
i did do abit of looking on google
found this but its for Linux
http://www.grafxsoftware.com/faq.php/How...rver/1/16/
and i realy do not know where the dir usr is
well good luck any way. I hope you learn alot.
howman, I banned iintens for his attitude towards others. You are not the only one who he has upset. He is on a 1 day ban, not long I know but let's hope it teaches him a lesson.
(11-01-2009, 11:36 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]howman, I banned iintens for his attitude towards others. You are not the only one who he has upset. He is on a 1 day ban, not long I know but let's hope it teaches him a lesson.
Thank you No should be treated like that when there asking for help
I totally agree. He was warned for his attitude towards others but I guess he didn't pay any attention to the warning and that's why I issued a ban.

Good luck with finding a solution to your problem.
Provide some links to the stuff's documentation so we can see. Windows and PHP don't generally run correctly together, there is almost always issues. What exactly (be detailed) are the issues you're having?
i do got PHP install 5.3.1 rc 1 64 bit
Well Grizzly i want to try and instll this script Adult Video Script (http://www.adultvideoscript.com/) Documentation (http://www.adultvideoscript.com/products...uirements/)
it says
Linux Server (Fedora Core, CentOS, Ubuntu, Slackware or SuSE).
Apache Web Server
but i emaild and asked about iis they sent back
Hello,

Yes, it will work fine.

Best regards,
Valentine T.

i just want to see if i can git it work i get it to work got it sorta working well the back end of it but i need to install the coxeds
/usr/bin/mencoder

I believe you'll have to alter paths to be windows directories like c:\usr\bin\mencodeer

You may need to insert folders in special places and make code adjustments.
(11-03-2009, 11:35 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]/usr/bin/mencoder

I believe you'll have to alter paths to be windows directories like c:\usr\bin\mencodeer

You may need to insert folders in special places and make code adjustments.

I will try that but i do not have a usr or bin dir i could make one and put files in it i guess since i am on windows and not linex
Pages: 1 2