Support Forums

Full Version: Animated Signature.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I made this about 10 minutes ago in Photo Shop, the hardest part was figuring out how to save it so it moved!

[Image: Extasey.gif]

It's crap, I know. It was more of a test thing.

What I want to know, is there any tricks to make things easier. Say I wanted this text:
[Image: extasey-text.png]

To slowly "grow"... How would I do this, would I have to do a lot of copy and pasteing, resizing each line every frame? Or is there something that can do this for me and make it smooth?
Umm you could try selecting the text by clicking on the image in the layers menu and then feathering it in / out by however many pixels you're stepping from. Just repeat this.
Or you can duplicate the text layer enough times. Then set each layer 5-10% opacity within eachother.

For example:

Text Layer1: 0%
Text Layer2: 5%
Test Later3: 10%

etc..

When you get to 100%, you do reverse, so..

Text Layer1: 100%
Text Layer2: 95%
Text Layer3: 90%

It's kind of annoying having to make them viable after every layer though.

This is what you're talking about right?

[Image: 10617925.gif]

It would have been smoother but I was using opacity increments of 10%. 5% would be better.
Elephant I think he wants it to grow, not fade.
(10-29-2009, 06:42 PM)Conspiracy Wrote: [ -> ]Elephant I think he wants it to grow, not fade.

Grow? So like this?

[Image: 68516206.gif]

You can either re-size the font with Ctrl + T every time, or just change the font size on all of the text layers. I would go by increments of .5 or 1.
I was thinking more like Let's say a circle starting with 1 pixel thickness, then 2 pixel thickness and so on, But without moving the original circle.
Is it possible for me to get that font? Looks pretty decent Tongue
Any chance you could make this into a tutorial?? I'd like to make some moving graphics \Big Grin/
I feel really left out i have absolutly no idea how to animate gifs, i just use this:

http://lunapic.com/editor/

Extasey please teach me Smile
Ok i'll write a tutorial later on tonight. I have a party for my birthday... but i'll try to fit it in haha.

I ment grow as in the origional text is there, but the random lines etc etc sprout and grow out like a weed on the side of it... I saw someone else had done it, I'll try and find their signature again... It looked awesome!
Pages: 1 2 3