Support Forums

Full Version: High PR Link Blasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a whole range of High PR backlinks which I can create for you. This will help get your site higher up on google for the keywords of your choice. If you need backlinks then I really suggest using these because I use them for my sites. Currently one of my sites is ranked 2nd page of google for the keyword "Runescape". This shows how powerful these backlinks are for a site ranking for a keyword that gets 24 Million searchs a month!

Click the buy now buttons and you will redirected to the order form once paid!

40,000 Random links blasted to your site. $45.00

[Image: btn_buynowCC_LG.gif]

1000 High PR Backlinks $15.00

[Image: btn_buynowCC_LG.gif]

We have various other packages at

http://topbacklinkbooster.com
Can you give a breakdown of your list before someone orders
Yeah, I will sort that out now. Thanks for the idea. I am going to add to my site. Smile

Taken from one of my lists:

PR 8 5
PR 7 15
PR 6 27
PR 5 139
PR 4 460
PR 3 1300
PR 2 2800
PR 1 5000

$7.00 Deal Added!
Has anyone here purchased this service and had success with it. If so, I would really be interested in hearing from you. I'm looking to promote my website.
Clipart, I would suggest buying from him. He's currently 3rd for "runescape" on Google and only two months ago was still on page two.
I did the 1000 quality ones. Not sure what it did as I actually spent money on advertising on a fer good sites for my content which cost me roughly $120? But I am sure it contributed some.

I had 50 new members register on my http://Tech.Reboot.Pro forum in a period of 2 and a half days based on my stats in the AdminCP statistics. Whatever i'm doing along with other members on my site that I know are willing to help out because they enjoy the community, seems to be working as activity is spiking, but i'm not letting it stop there. I want to keep it going even more, so over the next few days i'm going to try to target a different community of people by advertising on completely different places unrelated to the first ones to help out.

Backlinks are good if you have them on the right sites, and I would advise people to trust the OP as well as he's a good seller from my one time experience.
Thanks for the replies. I was going to pay for advertising as i know that will help as well. Not sure what to do first. I know this option is alot cheaper but I heard that google can blacklist you for buying backlinks.

If you have 1,000 new ones in a few days, I would think it is obvious that they were purchased. I'm just learning about all this SEO stuff so maybe I don't completely understand. Wacko
Here is an article for you. This is why I'm reluctant to do this. How is this program different? OR maybe it isn't?

http://webupon.com/search-engines/easy-w...r-website/
(01-17-2012, 09:53 PM)theclipartcorner Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the replies. I was going to pay for advertising as i know that will help as well. Not sure what to do first. I know this option is alot cheaper but I heard that google can blacklist you for buying backlinks.

If you have 1,000 new ones in a few days, I would think it is obvious that they were purchased. I'm just learning about all this SEO stuff so maybe I don't completely understand. Wacko
Here is an article for you. This is why I'm reluctant to do this. How is this program different? OR maybe it isn't?

http://webupon.com/search-engines/easy-w...r-website/

Just because you have 1000 new in a day doesn't mean they were purchased. It more likely means just auto-generated. Purchased is an assumption that may not always be right though.

I still personally think it's a bit of a stretch because what if you had others from your website getting backlinks for you as well? Google would blacklist you for that? Or what if some ignorant person out there wanted your site blacklisted? So they generated backlinks from a program of their own for your site in huge quantities?
Thanks for responding as I know all of you know more about this than I do. I have been working hard to optimize my website. I purchased an SEO book and went from one purchase every 3 months to a purchase each day in the last 6 days.

It is very time consuming and has been alot of work but it is slowly paying off. I'm about 2/3 done. I'm watching my Alexa score improve each day but not the google page rank. At least not yet. However, I read they only re-rank these sites 4 times a year.

(01-17-2012, 10:35 PM)theclipartcorner Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for responding as I know all of you know more about this than I do. I have been working hard to optimize my website. I purchased an SEO book and went from one purchase every 3 months to a purchase each day in the last 6 days.

It is very time consuming and has been alot of work but it is slowly paying off. I'm about 2/3 done. I'm watching my Alexa score improve each day but not the google page rank. At least not yet. However, I read they only re-rank these sites 4 times a year.

Best advice I can give you is that a webmaster's job never ends, so you're continual determination will make you a successful website assuming there's a demand for what you have to offer, it's visually appealing (the power of image marketing), and you've got good page load speeds, and a good easily navigational layout. Those are the basics.
Pages: 1 2