Support Forums

Full Version: c4d Signature.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've never gotten around to using c4ds properly so I tried something out, I like the outcome of it all and think it's simple but effective. It took around 30-40 minutes to complete.

[Image: 4uxaY.png]

Anyway feedback on this creation?

P.s. I don't like what I did with the text, couldn't position it.

Thanks.
That looks pretty sweet. The purple layer looks very nice and the swirly semi circle above the tower goes well.
(11-13-2011, 12:55 PM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]That looks pretty sweet. The purple layer looks very nice and the swirly semi circle above the tower goes well.

Thank you D3xus, what do you think of the text? Is it well positioned or does it need changed?

I appreciate your reply!
Thanks Big Grin
In pertinence to the text; it's right on top of the tower in the background city scape. THere's a space directly to the left of the tower in between 2 buildings. The text would be better there.
(11-13-2011, 01:10 PM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Big Grin
In pertinence to the text; it's right on top of the tower in the background city scape. THere's a space directly to the left of the tower in between 2 buildings. The text would be better there.

Sounds awesome, I'll try placing it there soon.
Also, I think I'll lower the size of the text rather than having it large.
Thumbsup
I appreciate your quick reply.