Support Forums

Full Version: Ever forgotten your own birthday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
like me? Omg

haha, I woke up at 12:00 with an alarm going off on my phone saying its "My birthday!!'. Set by my girlfriend. I thought it was a joke so I was a bit angry. Then I get a text at 12:01 from my girlfriend with a massive message pretty much saying happy birthday. My reply was "are you high?"

I wake up this morning with 3 more messages saying happy birthday. I assumed one of my friends had been a prick and told everyone that it was my birthday as a joke.

It wasn't until I walked into the kitchen and opened some mail, one of which contained $140, that I started to catch on...

Man I'm stupid.
Nope, can't say I have. P.s, it's my birthday on monday Big Grin
Haha, how old you turning?

And because I KNOW I will forget...

Happy Birthday!
Never forgotten, people don't let me.

By the way, today is my birthday as well, I'm 18. Smile
I sometimes forget my age, never my birthday though.
(10-29-2009, 05:32 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]Never forgotten, people don't let me.

By the way, today is my birthday as well, I'm 18. Smile
Happy birthday! Man, I hope your age of consent (in your country) is 18! (not 21)

(10-29-2009, 05:32 PM)n4q Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes forget my age, never my birthday though.
I don't forget my age, I just take a while to adjust to my new age. Same with year group at school.
Uh, here in Arkansas and many places in the US, the age of consent is 16.

Yep, you can pretty much have sex with whoever you want by then.
Haha, yeah but sex is different to drinking and smoking!

It's 16 for sex in Australia as well. The US have 21 as the legal age to sign your life away, drink and smoke, whereas Australia is 18.
(10-29-2009, 06:11 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, yeah but sex is different to drinking and smoking!

It's 16 for sex in Australia as well. The US have 21 as the legal age to sign your life away, drink and smoke, whereas Australia is 18.

Oh, yeah. I think drinking/smoking is dumb, so it doesn't really effect me.
Never have forgotten my birthday. By the way, damn, it seems like everyone's birthday is on October, so is mine. :-P
Pages: 1 2 3