Support Forums

Full Version: Latest Signature.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 531hf7.jpg]

[Image: 10608zn.jpg]
Awesome sig, But I'm not a fan of completely black and white... Maybe leave the colour in the eyes?
Finally! Someone posting a sig that wasn't a complete cut and paste job off of someone elses work.

It looks great man. ^_^. Right now, I'm flabbergasted that I finally have seen some real design work on SF, so give me a few hours and I'll come back and let you know if there is anything you should improve on the sig.
[Image: etz6fb88582fv4sdpayv.png]

Bit like this? I don't know, I think it looks good just with a little more colour. (like a tiny bit)
I might erase the b/w gradient map over the text and the sword / eye.
Yeah I was thinking that... even tried on the sword, but i couldn't be bothered to to a decent job so it looked crap Tongue

Good work, by the way!
Wow. Nice. I like the blue one. Also, good choice on the colours of the text. Fits the sig well. Good job Thumbsup
I really do like the blue one, but the b/w one with a bit of colour would look excellent!
They look great, I like the black and white but the Blue is way more just awsome. Nice work there man!
Did you played with other colors or did you just used blue?
It was a light enough blue / gray render and then I used blue photo filters, vibrance, grandient maps etc. to bring out the blue.
Pages: 1 2