Support Forums

Full Version: L4D 2 Demo Released for PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I played it, several times over. It's true what they say, each game is different. Kind of. Guns are much better IMHO, sound and graphics are also great, too bad it's so short Sad I thought it would at least be a full campaign, but, it was only 2 chapters of a campaign.
Sounds not unlike the original Left 4 Dead demo then since that was a cut down version of the first campaign.

I've pre-ordered L4D2, so I'll have to check out the demo when I get back to my main PC.
Not enough storyline in the first one for my liking. May give L4D2 a go, won't e paying for it though. I will borrow it from someone or something.
It let's me kill a zombie with a guitar, if I hadn't already bought the game, I would have after seeing that.
I think Valve did a lot better job than the first one, with the depth of the weapons and graphics, as well as the larger amount of SI. I think it's worth the $45 at least from the demo. The scavenger mode is something like what I was looking for in the first one, a Survival mode mixed with Vs.
I have the demo on the 360, it's pretty fun for 1 level. That alone keeps me happy until the release which is not too far off. Haha, charging in with a machete owns everything. We literally Beat the zombies at their own game now.
I like how you can shoot their arms off and they still keep coming lol
(11-07-2009, 11:59 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]I like how you can shoot their arms off and they still keep coming lol
Yeah and with the tactical shotgun (which looks really cool) you can blow their guts out and actually see their intestines on the floor haha. Jockeys are annoying though.
I've played about 5-6 times, the most annoying thing to me is the Chargers, they are almost impossible to dodge. Besides that, the only thing I hate about the multi is the people who constantly run ahead or fall behind and get mad when no one helps them up. Also people, constantly trying to team kill, not picking up a med kit when they need it, and when someone keeps running in front of you during a swarm and freaks out about you shooting/hitting them.
I have the full game and it is awesome.