Support Forums

Full Version: Dependable *FREE* Video Editor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No need for me to explain, title says it all. I've started modding different games on my computer, and that also includes getting down just about all basics of photo-editing (text effects, recoloring pix, adding lens flare, glowing, etc) and I even started a YouTube channel specially for those two different things. Right now, I'm not exactly 'officially' using a certain video editor, although I did get VideoSpin (and a free trial of Sony Vegas 10 that I don't wanna use up unless it comes down to that) and every time I try to get different clips in to edit, either it doesn't respond, or the playback is EXTREMELY blurry and terrible quality, (and it's not the capture device, because I reviewed the clip before editing it). I'm aware that there may be something I'm missing, but either way the bottom line is:

I need to know a good program/efficient and hi-quality way of editing videos.... That's FREE
I can only assume that torrenting discussion and illegal serials are not allowed on this site, so I would just go with the camtasia trial. If you want it for 30 more days, I'm pretty sure you can just reinstall it. xD
I've heard of something called "Wax" I'm pretty sure it does Green Screens and all it it goes right into the nitty gritty and it's seems pretty legit but hard to learn. It's free though so that's an upside. If not then Camtasia Trial is also good.
I would suggest Windows Movie Maker because it's free and has very good effects to it.
(11-12-2011, 02:05 AM)Genuine Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest Windows Movie Maker because it's free and has very good effects to it.

you're kidding me, right? WMM is one of the worst things ever created. Your better off taking film, and manually switching individual pictures really fast.