Support Forums

Full Version: Connecting TV to NetBook and NetBook to Headphones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a LCD 32'' TV. I purchased those male mini cables to a female 3.5 normal audio cable. I also have a male to male 3.5 cable and another male to female 3.5 audio cable. I want to be able to hear my tv sounds (say I am playing Ps3) and I want to be able to hear from my netbook (say I am using skype). I want to hear the PS3 game while at the same time hearing from the netbook into my headphones. Is there any way I can do this?
Well you could use the HDMI to connect TV to Netbook, then Connect your headphones to your netbook, set the audio output for your PS3 as your home theater/tv speakers, while talking to your friends via skype with those headphones.

Sorry if im not being clear.
(11-20-2011, 05:24 PM)kebralt Wrote: [ -> ]Well you could use the HDMI to connect TV to Netbook, then Connect your headphones to your netbook, set the audio output for your PS3 as your home theater/tv speakers, while talking to your friends via skype with those headphones.

Sorry if im not being clear.
I don't think Netbooks have HDMI Output , If it has then it would work fine Smile .