Support Forums

Full Version: [Bok1ca Fileice] Made $5,437 - [File & Niche Revealed] CHEAP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey friends, I'm selling my niche that will never get saturated. I can guarantee you that you can earn up to $50 / day with this niche. The conversation rate of this niche is around 6-7% but the traffic will be amazing and it's easy to rank. Anyway I think the price is good and worth this niche.

My personal FileIce stats in 4 months:
[Image: unledkgp.png]

Niche Conversation Rate:
[Image: unledjz.png]

Requirements:
It will take around 2 hours to setup your niche.
Spent 30 min everyday to update your niche.

Note: I'll share this niche / files with 4 people only!

Price: $40. (Fixed price no discounts).

Payment: PayPal as gift.

Contact me:
1) MSN: Private message me for msn.
2) Skype: Private Message me for Skype.
3) Private message me.

@Bok1ca.
I have used fileice, as i am very good with earning money on it, as i can make $100 each day easily. My method is very good, but my last payout for $150 went south when my paypal couldnt receive the payment, and they said they cant send it again :?
(11-04-2011, 12:27 PM)Party Wrote: [ -> ]I have used fileice, as i am very good with earning money on it, as i can make $100 each day easily. My method is very good, but my last payout for $150 went south when my paypal couldnt receive the payment, and they said they cant send it again :?
Hey mate. Best thing to do is to contact support@fileice.net.
Good luck tho!
(11-04-2011, 03:25 PM)Bokica Wrote: [ -> ]Hey mate. Best thing to do is to contact support@fileice.net.
Good luck tho!

Lol, RadarX told me he cannot do anything, as a third party pays, and the information was already shipped out.
Damn the fileice didn't even accept me Sad
(11-04-2011, 07:43 PM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: [ -> ]Damn the fileice didn't even accept me Sad
This method works with all PPD sites. ;)