Support Forums

Full Version: GTA V Set in Los Santos and Includes Multiplayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 27f5854bb3.jpg]

Quote:
"You've likely gleaned as much from yesterday's big Grand Theft Auto V debut trailer, but this morning's official announcement of the game from Rockstar confirms a "Los Santos" (Los Angeles-ish) setting, as well as the return of online multiplayer. "Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California," the release reads, specifically pointing to "Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside, and beaches" as the locales.Predictably, the announcement calls GTAV "the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created," and company co-head Sam Houser characterizes the project as "another radical reinvention of the Grand Theft Auto universe." From that debut teaser, we're ... awaiting further evidence of that "radical reinvention" Houser promises. But hey, at least it looks like planes are back in the mix!Despite making the game even more official, Rockstar has yet to announce a release window or platforms for the Rockstar North-led project."

Source: XboxMB.com
Just saw the trailer and it was awesome.

Can't wait to buy it on Xbox!
Just wondering what's GTA V Computer parametres?
(11-06-2011, 07:07 AM)Zombot Wrote: [ -> ]Just saw the trailer and it was awesome.

Can't wait to buy it on Xbox!

Me too! The trailer was epic, someone on XboxMB named G Man created a thread showing a break down of what's in the trailer on each clip and there's pets, homes for sale, surf-boarding, work out stations, jet-skis, ability to open/close roof on convertible vehicles, hike in mountains and a lot more. Look through the video again and make sure you slow down or pause and you will see some pretty awesome things.
(11-06-2011, 07:24 AM)Uzi Wrote: [ -> ]Me too! The trailer was epic, someone on XboxMB named G Man created a thread showing a break down of what's in the trailer on each clip and there's pets, homes for sale, surf-boarding, work out stations, jet-skis, ability to open/close roof on convertible vehicles, hike in mountains and a lot more. Look through the video again and make sure you slow down or pause and you will see some pretty awesome things.
Mee too also please can you help me what's the computer parametres for gta 5?
(11-06-2011, 07:25 AM)Sql Wrote: [ -> ]Mee too also please can you help me what's the computer parametres for gta 5?

I apologise but I don't understand what you mean by computer parametres. Wacko
I believe he means the specs needed to play it.

I don't think it's out yet.
(11-06-2011, 07:27 AM)Uzi Wrote: [ -> ]I apologise but I don't understand what you mean by computer parametres. Wacko
Omg i mean
Ram
Graphic Cards
Specs ConfusedConfusedConfused
(11-06-2011, 07:35 AM)Sql Wrote: [ -> ]Omg i mean
Ram
Graphic Cards
Specs ConfusedConfusedConfused

Oh, I don't know about that sorry. I play Xbox 360 games.
ahh I've been waiting so long for this game to come out :O
Pages: 1 2