Support Forums

Full Version: **ANTI - KEYLOGGER**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found a link of good anti keylogger........

[Image: box_antikey.jpg]

Information of Anti-Keylogger:-

Anti-keyloggerâ„¢ download information
Version 9.2.1
Supported OS Windows Vista/XP/2000, Windows Server 2008/2003
Size, bytes 4390539
MD5 checksum 23e1a891086f0836528ad47c06a98182

Download Link:- Anti-Keylogger

DO YOU THINK IS THIS GOOD ANTI-KEYLOGGER?
If I was you I wouldn't recommend a program that I'm not 100% sure. You should dig more about that program and when you find the enough information you will put the program's info, what it does, etc. I prefer keyscrambler for keyloggers.
I thought that I recognized that!

That little application, was responsible for completely trashing my system, so I had to re-install Windows!

I didn't like it as it didn't work, so went to uninstall it from Add/Remove programs, in the Control Panel.

That's where my problems began!

It was still there, lurking in the systray, after the supposed uninstallation,
and it also resulted with some other drivers/applications losing functionality as well, including the AV and firewall.

I posted a thread, elsewhere about this, when it happened, back in July,
warning others about this application, as I don't believe that an application should be so hard to remove if you don't like it!
I think that it may have been quite badly written, because most 'normal' applications,
don't destroy your system when you uninstall them!

I wrote an e-mail to the company and told them what I thought of their application,
which I described as being possibly more harmful than the average malware or even virus for that matter.

My recommendation would be to stay away from it.

Although I'm not saying it's infected or anything and may work for some,
but for me it certainly didn't.

BTW - They are flagged by WOT - [Web of Trust], the ratings site, as being untrustworthy and unreliable.
(10-30-2009, 01:50 AM)UID=0 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought that I recognized that!

That little application, was responsible for completely trashing my system, so I had to re-install Windows!

I didn't like it as it didn't work, so went to uninstall it from Add/Remove programs, in the Control Panel.

and it also resulted with some other drivers/applications losing functionality as well, including the AV and firewall.

warning others about this application, as I don't believe that an application should be so hard to remove if you don't like it!
I think that it may have been quite badly written, because most 'normal' applications,

I wrote an e-mail to the company and told them what I thought of their application,
which I described as being possibly more harmful than the average malware or even virus for that matter.

BTW - They are flagged by WOT - [Web of Trust], the ratings site, as being untrustworthy and unreliable.

Thanks heaps for the warning maN, i was gona download this, do you know any good key scramblers?

Thanks for the heads up Smile
(10-30-2009, 01:50 AM)UID=0 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought that I recognized that!

Thanks for a guidance as i want to download this anti-keylogger....
i have already download keyscrambles for firefox.......
Are you looking for a program that scrambles all your keystrokes, or just one that does ones for websites?
(10-30-2009, 04:43 AM)fail ninja Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks heaps for the warning maN, i was gona download this, do you know any good key scramblers?

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=227
Pages: 1 2