Support Forums

Full Version: plz reply fast!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is C# C or is it C++ or a diffrent language all together?
(10-29-2009, 03:31 AM)Marda Wrote: [ -> ]is C# C or is it C++ or a diffrent language all together?

C# is a higher form of programming from C++.. C is the oldest.. learn C++ to better understand C#..
kk thxs for the fast reply Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You won't achieve cross-platform compatibility with C#, though. It depends on the .NET framework.
(10-29-2009, 06:39 AM)Etheryte Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on the .NET framework.

However Mono tries to help out in that regard.
(10-29-2009, 01:58 PM)MrD. Wrote: [ -> ]However Mono tries to help out in that regard.

Nice find, though, I'm still, personally, learning C, but I'll keep that link in mind, for future reference.
.NET is ugly.
(10-30-2009, 06:01 AM)iintens Wrote: [ -> ].NET is ugly.

.NET should be used mainly for projects with a very close dead line, because it's very easy to learn, it gives the fastest developpement time, and yet it has some of the most powerful features. And we shouldn't forget that it is very well maintained by Microsoft; every now and then we have a new version full of new features!

For big projects, I can't see anything other than C++, because it really amazes me personally, it's limitless, whether in its portability, its performance or its countless libraries...