Support Forums

Full Version: Welcome Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, i came from HF to see how i can be of assistance to Support Forums.

Looks like a nice place!
Glad to hear you're coming from HackForums and taking the time necessary to register here.
If you need anything then be sure to let me know through private messages.
Alternatively you can read through the Help Documents located at the top of the page.
See you around and let's hope you become an active user. Blackhat
Welcome to SF buddy. Enjoy yourself.
Thanks guys, i'm offering support for anything IT related. Anyone having problems with their system, come to me and let me know.

Thanks.
Welcome to support forums mate! I am new as well.
(03-26-2012, 12:14 PM)Divine Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to support forums mate! I am new as well.

Wow, new and already 102 posts?
Wish i could be that active.

Only a few hours a week is all i have.
I don't understand why your thread title is, 'Welcome Everybody'. Are you welcoming us or are we welcoming you? Tongue Have fun!
(03-29-2012, 01:14 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why your thread title is, 'Welcome Everybody'. Are you welcoming us or are we welcoming you? Tongue Have fun!

It was meant as a way of welcoming other members like myself who have migrated here from HF. This place seems to be full of helpful & nice members.
(03-29-2012, 01:21 AM)System Meltdown Wrote: [ -> ]It was meant as a way of welcoming other members like myself who have migrated here from HF. This place seems to be full of helpful & nice members.

That's the biggest difference you'll notice. Let us know if you have any issues.