Support Forums

Full Version: Basics, and Benefits of Yoga.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How to develop the discipline to learn the basics and benefits of yoga properly? Any professional person plz share here.Thanks
Never done it but it is supposed to supple your body and help you relax.
yoga is the most simple exercise and every one can perform it easily. Yoga help to relief the stress and also improve the immune system. It is useful to lose the weight of the body.

Nashville Personal Trainer
You can use yoga to lose weight?
I thought it was just stretching and relieving you of stress..
hi guys ... For me yoga is therapy. Yoga makes you more flexible, it builds stamina, core strength, relieves stress and anxiety. Yoga relieves muscle soreness. Yoga teaches you about your body.
spokane fitness
Yoga contributes to improved posture. It helps in strengthening our muscles, allowing for better posture and body support. It makes sitting and standing for longer periods of time a lot easier and less stiff. Also, Yoga clears your mind and helps you focus your attention. - During your practice, you are focusing your attention on your breath and turning inward. This concentration allows you to withdraw from the distractions in your environment.
I never done yoga & to be honest I do think I ever will. There are just to many ways to discipline the body other than this.
But what I do know is yoga originated in India over 5000 years ago & it's a billion yes I said billion dollar industries to simply remain in one place, breath & stretch. My mother is a yoga fanatic. That's just not me, but to each and it's own.
Hello guys,.
I thinks the Yoga is the practice specially for two purposes
mental relaxation
weight loss,.

personal training in Pasadena
Hi All,
Great threat on yoga benefits. Some more benefits are:
Yoga brings flexibility in body and increase our strength. Yoga relief pain and reduce pulse rate and high blood pressure.
I've heard it can be very relaxing as well as great exercise.
Pages: 1 2