Support Forums

Full Version: I would like your opinion and help on this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, i would like to make a general/programming/hacking website but i don't really know what i should include. Right now all i have is a home page with links to a download section, proxy section, forum section ( Which i need help setting up, I don't know how to set up PHPBB3 with Bah) and a URL shortner.

I haven't actually made these pages yet, but i will do this once i know what else to do. So could you guys please tell me what else i should add and help me with setting up PHPBB3 with Bah or suggest another good free hosting site that wont disable my account for talking about hacking.

Thanks.
000webhost is a good web host(I use it) as for a forum I would use MYBB because installation is so easy.
You could start your website as a normal one (without any hacking talk), then after a week or so implement hacking sections!

This usually works because the host will check the first pages you upload and will not continue to check. I was with cloakhost.com for a LONG time and had so much random crap on there. The host only allowed proxies but I had image hosting, phishers, videos and tons of other non proxy related crap.
Thanks for this guys, i might just start this out as a basic forum with a dl page. Thanks again. Any more Opinions would still be appreciated.
In my opinion you must also add hacking software downloads.
If your looking for a moderator, hit me up.
I'll help with installing Mybb if you wish. PM me.
My site is similar to this, but i also included 2 chat rooms with embedded music players. Approximately 100 games have been embedded with the link to the original site removed on most, so they get played on my site and not from where i stole them from. Different sections including a freeware/opensource section, i have also included a basic hacks + tricks section where people can post and share harmless batch files and show off silly little tricks.
I don't allow anything to hardcore on my site. Favorite movies/music/gaming sections and a bunch of other computer techy things. I also have "youtube" tags, so people can share youtube content on my site, that seems to make people more active.

I have a myBB forum and i use 000webhost.
Thanks for more feedback guys, I would definately have some of you guys as admins, I have set up most of the stuff on the site with 000webhost but im buying private hosting from a friend so stuff doesnt get removed, will post link when its all done.
You should also beaware of any users there for bad intensions, because its most common thing that faced by such forums webmasters.
Pages: 1 2