Support Forums

Full Version: Iv just checked myself for cancer...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I always check my (im going to use the slang term) balls for cancer because iv always been told to.
About 10 minuites ago when iv been watching glee (embarresing) i found a lump.

I had a lesson on tesical cancer in school about 2 weeks ago so I know the signs and that.

I alwats get shooting pains through my arms and that, nothing to bad but it does hurt somtimes. (Im making the shooting pain thing sound worst than it is)

I had a bad headache for around a week, but I just keep quiet if i feel anything wrong with me, like a head ache or tooth ache or anything like that.

I was wondering if I should walk into a walk in centre tomorrow on my own.

Can I walk into one of them on my own?

Im shivering as I right this (I shiver when im scared).

Im hoping this is a scare, I dont really know what to think or do or what.

Im gonna try and describe it, its attached to my left testicle and its kind of small, its hard to find and its very soft.

If im honest, im not really gonna take your advice that its not what I think it is, I wont someone in real life infront of my face that has checked me to say it is.

Im shivering like mad and its mad how many mistakes i have had to correct whilst writing this.

Im from england, manchester, do you think it will be ok to go into a walk in centre on my own?

Im 14.

Thank you

Edit: Looking for some fast fast replies
We cannot help you out at all. You need to go to a doctor immediately and get some professional advice and treatment. Do not be embarrassed to approach your parents about it.