Support Forums

Full Version: How many money would you buy that forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Google Analytics:
[Image: CQlmm.png]
Well how many would you buy that forum?

Domain+Database with forum?

How do u think it would worth it?
Seems like a brand new forum or a forum which is on a slow track.I may bid it at $20 Tongue
Possibly depending on the visiting/activity levels I would purchase it for around $50 or something.
Not worth a lot of cash for something which looks brand new, maybe when it gains some additional popularity it'll be worth more.
it runs for 7 months it has got a prenium theme and the forum statistics is:
Code:
Our members have made a total of 1,709 posts in 537 threads.
We currently have 329 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Luther11D8
The most users online at one time was 47 on 04-29-2011 at 01:00 AM

the domain name is:www.advertise4you.info

It has got also more than 100 more seo tutorials which you can learn how to make traffic.

If i were sell it for 25-30 i would be happy i have spent a lot of time in the forum.it just needs a better owner with fluent english and a guy who is interested advertising a long and bumping his threads of advertisement every 24 hours.

About advertising i have to that and the forum is advertised anyways but i just dont like think the bump is a good idea because i dont like forcing guys registering my forum.;)
I am not sure but I did not know about Google analitics this will help me with certain sites,
I need to know the traffic flow thanks.
If there's 100 threads for SEO on your forum why don't you use some of the techniques? 2.4k a month isn't a lot, I can get that in two days and even that isn't a high amount of traffic.
I don't have any money so I can't bid but about 20 dollars?