Support Forums

Full Version: I still can't get over the fact that I didn't fight...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and my friend went to my friend's house today. The "friend's" house we went to is the kid that tried to fight me. I don't want to say any names because I think it is too personal but I'll just call him Kyle. So, after being there for a couple hours, he starts to be a bitch. Kyle starts play fighting and crap then I said "Stop, fool." I don't know why it was such a big deal but he decides to push me hard. My friend that was with me saw it too so I felt so freakin stupid for not fighting him. Kyle weighs about 55 more pounds than me so I didn't want to wrestle. So, I just get up looking stupid and decide to go get my backpack from inside his house and leave with my other friend. I just can't get over the fact that I didn't do crap. I know the kid's a bitch, who fights at their own house with his mom inside and acts like he is the crap? Kyle was homeschool'd 6th and 7th grade, I'm guessing for being bipolar. It is getting to my head about what people will think if they find out. I know I can whoop the kid if we were to fight square up, no wrestling. I just can't get over it, can anyone tell me some help? I know how to fight, when were play fighting, I was smacking all of his throws, the kid can just wrestle. I am also pretty light, so I know that's one reason people try to be cocky against me. I wasn't scared, it was just the moment, fudge I feel like a bitch. I really can't get over this guys, anyone ever have the same problem?
That happened to me before. People wanted to fight me but I decided to ignore them and walk away.
Yes, I did regret that afterwards.

Anyways, I think it would be better if you didn't do anything.
Fighting him will probably make things worse and you'll have a new enemy to worry about.
(10-24-2011, 08:59 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]That happened to me before. People wanted to fight me but I decided to ignore them and walk away.
Yes, I did regret that afterwards.

Anyways, I think it would be better if you didn't do anything.
Fighting him will probably make things worse and you'll have a new enemy to worry about.

Who said I worry about enemies? Where I live, people don't really say "enemy" or any of that stuff.

I would of fought him elsewhere, he wouldn't of done anything if it wasn't at his house, I just didn't want parents talking and crap.