Support Forums

Full Version: [SF Reviews] ScreenSnapr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: sf.png]

Program name: ScreenSnapr

Information about the program:
This program is a useful tool for quickly taking a selective print screen and instantly uploading. Similar to the Snipping Tool but has the option to instantly upload and copy the image address to the clipboard, ready to paste.

Compatibility:
This tool is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7. The current operator system I have is: Windows 7 64bit.

Download link:
Download this program here

Picture(s) of the program:
  • [Image: 1-7.png]
  • [Image: 2-3.png]
  • [Image: 3-3.png]

Features:
In the free version:
  • Custom FTP Server
    • "Not happy with our servers? Want to keep your images forever? Use your own server to store your images."

• URL Shrinking
    • "Built in URL Shrinking makes quick sharing link to your images a snap."

• Automatic Updates
    • "Always stay up to date with automatic update notifications. Never fall behind."

• HotKey Selection
    • "Customize Your Experience by defining your own hotkey. Select the combination that best suites your needs."

In the Paid version:
  • Upload HUB
    • "Gain Access to more snap options including copying to clipboard, sharing (Twitter, Digg, Facebook, Reddit and more), or saving."

• Online History
    • "Manage your snaps online. View all of your snaps, tag, and track the number of views."

• Image Editor
    • "Easily add shapes, text, and lines to your snaps. Then upload, save, copy to clipboard, or share."

Personal opinion:
This is one of the best tools around for it's job and I use it constantly for uploading a quick picture and showing to my friends. Although I only have the free version, I can do all the features that were mentioned above. I still feel impressed when it uploads straight to the ScreenSnapr's servers and I can instantly share with my friends. This is a must have tool for all those computer enthusiasts and just generally saves time when Print screening. Not only do I have to not edit the print screen to the dimensions I want, there is no need for me to upload as ScreenSnapr does both.

Rating out of 10:
8/10
The only reason I rate it this is the fact that I can't have all the features with the free version. The paid version is $10's for anyone interested or considering buying.

Thanks for reading,
Happeh

Busy atm so cant write a long review, but I'd give it a 8.5/10.
look rather interesting thanks for this
(10-23-2011, 01:51 PM)Muted Wrote: [ -> ]Busy atm so cant write a long review, but I'd give it a 8.5/10.

?

I don't understand what you're saying; creating a review of my review or the program?

(10-23-2011, 07:47 PM)SO_TIRED Wrote: [ -> ]look rather interesting thanks for this

Your welcome, man. Glad I could help.
I'd like to see a review of Gyazo.
Nice review non the less.
Good review, in depth and detailed Smile
could you review an anti-virus? and tell us why its the best one
A very nice review, easy to understand, very detailed!
very cool I'm going to use this from now on. Simple and light weight. Thanks
Very nice interface looks like a good program!
Pages: 1 2