Support Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto 3 - 10 Year Anniversary Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game was great. I loved playing it was the best of the best. Thanks for sharing the video I wish they make a remake of this version would be awesome.
(10-23-2011, 01:28 PM)ReMiXeDg Wrote: [ -> ]This game was great. I loved playing it was the best of the best. Thanks for sharing the video I wish they make a remake of this version would be awesome.

No problem man, glad you enjoyed the video.
I searched around and noticed it hadn't yet been posted by anyone else so I thought I'd do it.
Loved this game and every game from the series they're created and released so far,
Hopefully the fifth game from the series will be awesome.
yeah the legendary GTA series game ^_^, and do you also know that they had some major discounts on the game on the day of 10th anniversary? Smile
(10-24-2011, 11:59 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: [ -> ]yeah the legendary GTA series game ^_^, and do you also know that they had some major discounts on the game on the day of 10th anniversary? Smile

I wasn't informed of that? Unsure I would of bought the Liberty City Episodes.
I have the downloadable content which is annoying when trying to play it each and every time, lol.
I am about to buy the original GTA III lol I wonder how much is it for the 360 or the downloadable content.
Can't believe it's been 10 years already. I remember when I first played this and I was completely amazed. It was the first game of it's type to hit the Playstation and it was such a big jump from the 2D bird's-eye-view game play I'd seen from GTA 1 and GTA 2 on the PS1.
(10-24-2011, 12:50 PM)ReMiXeDg Wrote: [ -> ]I am about to buy the original GTA III lol I wonder how much is it for the 360 or the downloadable content.

I'm not sure if it's purchasable as downloadable content from the Xbox Live Marketplace.
(10-24-2011, 12:16 PM)Uzi. Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't informed of that? Unsure I would of bought the Liberty City Episodes.
I have the downloadable content which is annoying when trying to play it each and every time, lol.

I came to know through steam Thumbsup I saw the ad about it Victoire
Great game i've played this time. I never expect that they can reach 10 years.
Pages: 1 2