Support Forums

Full Version: Anyone else play Geometry Wars 2: Evolved?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else actually played Geometry Wars 2: Evolved. Also what game mode do you usually tend to play if you do play it? Myself; I play the game for around 4-5 hours straight on the weekend, on weekdays possibly an hour, two hours or something. It's very entertaining and it's an Arcade game for the Xbox which can be downloaded from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Favourite mode - Pacifism

My highest score on that game mode would be 164,000,000.
It's the only game mode I actually play on this game because it's very addictive.

Here's a video of it-

You should really download and come and play this game with me if you haven't already done so. Please leave a reply to this thread and I will help you out if you have any queries about the game and I'll provide you with some tips in order to help you progress with gaining a higher score.

Thanks a lot. Victoire
Haven't played the first one, it looked interesting though. Might check the trial.
Yeah it's pretty interesting, just beat my high score over the last week. Thumbsup
I am playing the trial now, and i dont mind it, but its not a game that i would like to buy.
I played that game for days straight on my Xbox! Fun game... Now that you mention it I think I will give it a quick download. I had unlocked Pacifism which could not have been more difficult for me.
(11-04-2011, 04:06 PM)Party Wrote: [ -> ]I am playing the trial now, and i dont mind it, but its not a game that i would like to buy.

You can't play pacifism mode on the trial though, the other game modes are boring. The only fun one is pacifism, try downloading the full game and play that. I can assure you that you'll enjoy it.
I still play it here and there, i used to play it consistently but it kinda grew into a "every so often" kinda game for me. its still fun as hell though.