Support Forums

Full Version: Hey all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone on Support Forums. My name is Greg, my username is ReMiXeDg the (g) stands for Greg Smile.

Anyways a little information about myself, I am 17 I live in New York the big apple and I love computers. I own and operate a web hosting company also doing outsourcing support. I am very active on lots of sites and forums soon to be most active on this site and drop all the other sites I be on. I feel that this is a great community I love they layout too. Anyways I can program in HTML, CSS, and PHP. I love gaming and have a xbox 360 I play GTA IV and Fable 3 almost all the time but although I love gaming you'll never really find me online playing I am mainly always on Netflix or outside my front house playing with Nitro RC Cars, that's my hobby. I also like fish and I have 2 tanks to 10 gal tanks with at least 3 fish in each I study them well not study but love watching them explore in there tank they are baby's to the tank is big to them. I am a senior in high school and got great grades. I am Hispanic too and love to interact and meet new people online on forums like this.

So what about yourself? Have a great weekend / day.

Any recommendations to threads I should take a look at?
Welcome to the amazing forum of Supportforums, Greg, i hope you enjoy yourself.
Hi Greg! Welcome and see you around in SF!
Hey there!, Welcome to SupportForums I am positive that you will enjoy it here.

I suggest you read the help docs that the support team have kindly created.

Read them here: http://www.supportforums.net/misc.php?action=help
Nice to meet you all, The community is well put together I am loving it here.
Hello and welcome!
Glad to see you among forum members!
I hope you will like this forum and enjoy your stay here.
See you around

personal injury lawyer miami fl