Support Forums

Full Version: Im debating if I should kill myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Kicked out of house. Former best friend I used browse HF with threatened to kill me. Family disowned me. Car stripped. School mailing me warnings saying they're going to file a police search warrant (no idea why). Scholarship is down the drain due to my programming teacher giving me F's on everything because he doesn't understand how the programs work (freestyle program assignments). On top of that I had to fight my dad, I got 2 broken toes and busted lip and strained neck. freakin mother is a bitch so she likes to call my dad and get him provoked so he can beat the crap out of me. She doesn't like me at all, she calls me extremely ugly every day, and she threatens to destroy my computer if I don't agree with her.

Xfinity called me up telling me about piracy. Got 2 strikes for that. FBI is monitoring my downloads. Sony got me finally, and is threatening to sue me for $70,000 leaking some of their users logins. And exploiting their login page. Square Enix is also threatening to sue me for reverse engineering Final Fantasy XIII and decrypting a nude vanille model in 3dsmax.

Everything has come crashing down right now.

I don't know what to do.

I don't see anything good happening in the near future. I need somebody's advice.
I think you need to get out of that seen. Get away from your parents, maybe you can get a council flat for the time being or stay with a friend?
And it's not that hard to stay on the straight and narrow on the internet, just try not to download anything illegally

i think you need to get away from this trouble at home and find a routine you can get used to and like, then focus on getting on with school.
Take everything a step at a time.

Start with moving in with a friend or family member (cousin, grandparents etc) then worry about the schooling. Take everything slowly and you'll be just fine.
I suggest that you take a step back and evaluate your life, You life is important to others other then you, If you seriously think it will be a problem seek help call a crisis hotline or goto your local mental insitution and request a 72 psych visit it is very important that you not hurt yourself or the ones you love.
Watch this video! The guy may look ridiculous but trust me he will help convince you not to commit suicide.

Sadly my situation has only gotten worse. Now I'm reduced to freakin sitting all freakin day. And not talk to anyone really. I'm only pushing forward and I don't see anything improving.
Well then. Press forward on the analog stick.
To say you are debating killing yourself is a cry for help.
Most that do kill themselves dont talk about it just do it.
This is a good thing. We dont want you killing yourself.
But as said above you are in a toxic environment for whatever reason and you need to get away from it.
Life throws you some crap some times i know mate.
But it does sound like alot of it was by your own hand. Hacking and the like.
For that you are going to have to stand up and be a man about it. (assuming your male ofcourse and not meant literally)
You cant pick your family. You get dealt the cards you get. Sounds like you got dealt a bad hand mate.
Get out of there and look after yourself and dont talk of killing yourself anymore.
Talk of how you can and will pull yourself out of the crap.
Good luck.

Movin on movin on. Ty for feedback guys.
Glad you come to SF Guest.
I really hope you work this out.
Again good luck and i hope things work out well for you in the future.
Damn you have had things tough man :/

But still, don't kill yourself. Get help!
Pages: 1 2