Support Forums

Full Version: how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ok!! I am a council member of a society.
There are 2 girls in the society that are pretty arrogant & over smart.
They try to override me.
For example:-
i askd dem" Ok ..r u gals committee members?"
there rply :-"If v hadn't been we wudn't hav been sitting here!!"
Hw rude!!
Ok... wen two ppl present at the meeting started to have a heated discussion , i told them to chill.
Den one of d girl out of dose two said :" u get scared wen sm1 starts shouting. A society is not run like this"
I mean how rude . wat is dere problem??
I had be lying if i said it did not effect me.. I actually started stumbling over my words & i think i m a bit scared of them both...
If dis fear of them persists, dey r going to walk all over me... i knw dis...
Pls sm1 gv me some advice to handle them...
Dis is really taking a toll on my confidence...
i m actually dreading them...tell me hw to get rid of dis fear nd hw to handle them....one of them is pretty agressive......in my haste to defend myself my words overlap as i m speaking pretty fast in anger nd outrage
help me ppl please...
i m a girl myself!!
This is a troll right, you are a council member who cannot type? sorry If I'm wrong.
[Image: 1245087926_troll-detected.png?1280020901]

Nuff' said.

(10-19-2011, 10:48 AM)Samurai Wrote: [ -> ]This is a troll right, you are a council member who cannot type? sorry If I'm wrong.

I can type as well as you...
I was just using short forms to finish it up quickly.
Too bad you were too busy trying to find faults in my typing rather than hand out an advice!!

If you really have a problem, please feel free to PM me. I'm sorry for being a bit sceptical but it can't be helped on the internet.
I had this problem like you learn on the internet you don't feed the trolls if you feed them they get stronger if we ignore them they get stronger the truth is you gotta make them feel just as bad as they make you feel by not caring, I met a girl much like you situation I built a state winning science fair project a girl knocked outta my hands and destroyed when taking home, Alright no big deal kept walking the girl punched me in the back of my head and I restrained her 3 of her guy friends then kicked the crap outta my I got up over and over and over and over until they had no energy left, The truth is the best way to beat them is to be stronger then them.
This is a troll. Waste of time...
I met a girl much like you situation I built a state winning science fair project a girl knocked outta my hands and destroyed when taking home, Alright no big deal kept walking the girl punched me in the back of my head and I restrained her 3 of her guy friends then kicked the crap outta my I got up over and over and over and over until they had no energy left, The truth is the best way to beat them is to be stronger then them.

Girls shouldn't bully you, if they do, troll em. c:
Pages: 1 2