Support Forums

Full Version: [XPForums] - Gaming, General, and Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello SF. Enigma here, from XPForums. XPForums is a gaming, general and a group forum. We will have a diverse amount of groups for users to join! Currently we have one group, but a user over at HF has won a group, and it is waiting to be made.

Screenshot of the forum:

Next week we will be having another contest (SF exclusive) to win another group. It will be a contest where you present an idea, then if I like it, you will win.

Also! Kietur on our forum is having a contest to give away some E-Books he wrote. It's a $5 value, and nothing to pass up!
The forums look pretty good, is that vBulletin? If so, I love that theme, well done.
(10-16-2011, 11:00 AM)alabama Wrote: [ -> ]The forums look pretty good, is that vBulletin? If so, I love that theme, well done.

It's MyBB actually! Pirate Thank you for the compliment!
Eh..why would somebody join a forum to make a group. They can make their own forum is they want that.
(10-16-2011, 11:46 AM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Eh..why would somebody join a forum to make a group. They can make their own forum is they want that.

That's like asking why you would join this forum to get support when you could go to a manufacturing site, and asking why you would raise $2,000 on hackforums to get a group.
No, that's not the same at all. Having a group on a hardly active forum is just so the leader can feel important...it has no real benefit and isn't a good thing to try and advertise. Getting support on a forum actually benefits you...that was a terrible response.
I like the theme, Really nice keep up the good work :3
(10-16-2011, 02:38 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]No, that's not the same at all. Having a group on a hardly active forum is just so the leader can feel important...it has no real benefit and isn't a good thing to try and advertise. Getting support on a forum actually benefits you...that was a terrible response.

I'm not looking for downers man. I'm not trying to be rude to you at all if that's what you think. I do appreciate the comment, and we are trying to improve on things here and there. I don't appreciate such a vague comment toward the group. Is there something we can improve on that you can see right away? If not, please don't come to my thread and say negative things. I don't do this to you, do I?