Support Forums

Full Version: Jailbroken my iPod Touch, where can I get the free apps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

I have jailbroken my iPod touch (running 3.0 as we speak) and I'd like to know where I can find the applications. I tried searching Cydia but there's no applications from the real application store in there..

Thank you!

~Niels. Pirate
You don't get the Apple App Store apps from Cydia. The only way to get the apple app store ones for free is adding the source of intallous which is a way to get cracked apps, but it's illegal to do so be careful whilst doing it. As for the apps in the Cydia store, it's all apps uploaded by app makers that had them either denied by apple or just want people on Cydia to have them.

but either way, only way to get apple app store apps is to get cracked versions. aka, Cydia won't get you them.
On Cydia search for installous by hackulous and install it, now with installous you can search and download apps that are in the apple store.
also jailbreaking is not illegal, you paid 200-600$ for your itouch and your free to do what you want with it, but beware installous is illegal because your ripping off the appstore but still out of the 20mil+ people doing it what are the chances you're gonna get caught =-)
you will also want appsync by hackulous so the apps are unrecognizable
20million+ people using Hackulous? Yeah, right...
Yup the app called Installous is what you want. Look at http://hackulo.us/forums/ for tutriols and IPA downloads.
Yes, get the installous app from cydia, or you could use apptrackr (google it).
in cydia, add a new repository at address "cydia.hackulo.us" and aafter that, just look at the packages and install instalous.
Yeah, this is exactly what you need to do bro Smile
ya, if you want to sync cracked apps from your computer to your ipod touch
iPhone Cake and AppTrackr is the best choice.
(08-05-2011, 05:05 AM)intel 4004 Wrote: [ -> ]ya, if you want to sync cracked apps from your computer to your ipod touch
iPhone Cake and AppTrackr is the best choice.

Installous also has this, in it's settings so it will automatically sync when connected. (Y)
Pages: 1 2 3