Support Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE]SF-TutPad "Tutorial Editor" [RELEASE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SF Tut-Pad for writing tutorials

Hey whats up I have recently released this to HF for its own version but I made a few changes so this could be realesed for Support Forums. There is a few bugs that need to be worked on:
  • doesnt support video code
  • problem with code windows with javascript
This is a open source project so if you guys want to add anything just shoot me a pm, and I will give the source. So if guys have any questions just post them here. If you have any ideas just post them here. Let me know what you think guys.

Here is some screen shots:

Virus Scan:

File Info

Report date: 2011-10-11 06:25:28 (GMT 1)
File name: tutpad-zip
File size: 218712 bytes
MD5 Hash: 5a7b3d07f04cb44af76c7b76c1323d4b
SHA1 Hash: b7aaaf3cde9ba4b89a4e6ab6612de548b710b8c3
Detection rate: 0 on 9 (0%)

Detections

Avast -
AVG -
Avira AntiVir -
ClamAV -
Comodo -
Emsisoft -
F-Prot -
Ikarus -
TrendMicro -

Scan report generated by
NoVirusThanks.org

Download here!

PiratePiratePirate

Credits to Rethinking Eduacation for Image Upload option and Photon for Preview option.
The preview option is so sick, this is amazing. Good release!
(10-10-2011, 10:43 PM)alabama Wrote: [ -> ]The preview option is so sick, this is amazing. Good release!

Thanks glad you like it alabama, any ideas for it?
Great release. I don't think I could give you any better ideas.
(10-11-2011, 12:05 AM)Digital-Punk Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks glad you like it alabama, any ideas for it?

An option to actually post it to whatever section is specified? Not sure.
I'm wondering, how did you get the Preview feature?
The preview feature was not coded by me it is in the credits though. It was actually quite simple, it just uses the sites css code.
Wow man I've got to admit. You really out did yourself on this one. It's pretty epic. Thanks for this Smile.
(10-16-2011, 12:31 PM)John. Wrote: [ -> ]Wow man I've got to admit. You really out did yourself on this one. It's pretty epic. Thanks for this Smile.

Thanks glad you like it, enjoy, hope it helps you out.
I really like this!!!! I'm going to take a look at the source and see what I can change xD
Oh you've released this somewhere else and I've used it. It's good for offline work.
Pages: 1 2 3