Support Forums

Full Version: [CnC] My Wallpaper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was mucking around with Cinema 4d the other day and thought that my desktop needed an overhaul (wallpaper wise). So with the help with Gorillas HD Light kit and some Overlay/Flares in photoshop I was able to come up with this new wallpaper for myself.

So, what do you think of it? And what would you change.

Warning, large image. (1920x1080)
I think this is just amazing! Great job.
(10-10-2011, 03:03 PM)Greyersting Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is just amazing! Great job.

Thanks very much for the feedback Smile Keeps me motivated.
wow thats really nice. care to make me the same thing with the text JAXON? thanks
Nice 7/10 Little to plain for me I perfer Abstract with alot of colors Smile
(10-10-2011, 07:41 PM)Jaxon Wrote: [ -> ]wow thats really nice. care to make me the same thing with the text JAXON? thanks

I would at the moment but a) I forgot to same the .c4d file, and b) I've got my HSC in under a week and only did this out of sheer bordom. Sorry, but thanks for the feedback anyway Smile

(10-10-2011, 08:47 PM)Virus1x Wrote: [ -> ]Nice 7/10 Little to plain for me I perfer Abstract with alot of colors Smile

Yeah it is a little plain, the reason being so is that if I have a wallpaper that has many things on it I think that it's kind of cluttered, to where I rather a simple yet elegant wallpaper. But thanks for the feedback Smile

The lighting is decent but I don't like the first font, and the text colours don't work well together. Also not feeling the direction & length of the shadow.
(10-11-2011, 12:09 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]The lighting is decent but I don't like the first font, and the text colours don't work well together. Also not feeling the direction & length of the shadow.

Completely agree with you on the shadow part, does look a bit abnormal. And I do like the first font, but I guess it really does depend on the persons opinion. But as for colours I'm really not sure. I felt that the dark red and dark purple would go together, and then having white as a contrast would work but I'm still not entirely sure. I just need to think about what colours I can use.

But thanks very much, your feedback is appreciated a lot Smile
I think it looks pretty cool, never used cinema4d before gonna have to try that out.
Hi,

Its really wonderful INFINITE...
I would like to appreciate you for your this great sharing..
Thank you very much..
Christmas Scavenger Hunt
Pages: 1 2 3