Support Forums

Full Version: Hello SupportForums, I'm Uzi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
๖ۣۜUzi's SupportForums Introduction

Hello SupportForums, I thought I would create a quick introduction about myself and where I originated on forum based websites. Ok, so some of you may know me from MyBB-Central, HackForums and some other forum based websites although on those two websites listed previously I'm not actually that popular on and I hardly know anyone from their. I thought I would join this community to support others and assist members with their needs, if anyone needs any help then be sure to contact me through private messages. I've added my Twitter username to my profile although I created the account and didn't use it since, I rarely bother using Facebook, Aim or Twitter - only when I'm bored and feel like having a quick chat with someone I've known for a while. I'm into Photoshop and graphical designs, I've been using image editing programs for the past three to four years and I'm currently planning to have my jobs based around graphical designs in the future. I'm planning on being capable of creating a full website layout and Youtube backgrounds, desktops and much more. At the moment I'm only really good at some forum signatures, avatars and banners - I can make an exception for logos too. I'm looking into learning hacking, coding, PHP, HTML and programming - there's a lot to go through although every time I visit HackForums I tend to learn something new.

Additional information - I've been into website construction for quite a while now, I've set up numerous websites for everyone I've known throughout the past and got them some pretty cool looking set-ups and graphics. My nickname is Uzi and I would really prefer if you stuck by that name rather than calling me something else, I've had that name for around 7 years now and would not like to make any edits to it. I really like Labrocca/Omni's websites, he's very good at creating them and very helpful. I love his plugin releases on MyBB-Central and let's hope he continues releasing more! Also, I live in the United Kingdom, I'm 16 years of age and I sometimes play Xbox. I play Rugby and football and I'm a good listener and a quick learner.

I would like to get to know everyone here at SupportForums,
See you all around! Thumbsup
Great introduction, welcome to SF.
(10-10-2011, 11:37 AM)Muted Wrote: [ -> ]Great introduction, welcome to SF.

Thank you, took me about 12 minutes to write out.

See you around Muted.
hello guys. it is nice to be part of this forum as I can share my opinions about the topics
Welcome uzi nice use of character map btw:L