Support Forums

Full Version: Suggestion - Section for Registry Modifications.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello,

Just as the title suggests, which could possibly be placed in the:

Microsoft Support Forum.

The purpose for it, being so that members could post modifications/tweaks etc, regarding enhancing system performance etc,
in one central location, as opposed to possibly seeing suggestions about registry modifications, in maybe not only the Microsoft Support Forum,
but also in the other sub-forums for those 3 versions of Windows as well, possibly elsewhere also.

Even if some members are running Windows XP, while others are running Windows Vista or Windows 7,
the principal of modifying the registry itself, may probably remain constant, and common to all of them.

Thank you for any consideration about this suggestion.
I like this idea.
Mmm, I personally don't think that this warrants it's own section.
I see no reason why it can't be in the existing sections for Windows.
Fair enough thanks.

I was just thinking along the lines, that maybe one central location for this, might be a litte neater,
than if they were possibly spread around different places.
Not enough popularity in the sections about this topic to warrant it's own board.
(10-30-2009, 04:30 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Not enough popularity in the sections about this topic to warrant it's own board.

Maybe not right now, but as the site grows, then maybe it could be deserving
of its own section in the future, depending on how many registry related topics are posted of course.