Support Forums

Full Version: Are you looking forward to MW3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: call-of-duty-mw3-banner.jpg]

So are you excited/looking forward to the arrival of MW3?
I am looking forward to it. It looks like it is a fun game and it will make a nice addition to the COD series.
Looking forward to both MW2 and BF3
Hell yes I cant wait to play this. I am so tired of black ops.
When I first watched the clip for it, the preview, I swear to god I nearly screamed with happiness, now I'm not so sure. The hype for it has died down now.
I honestly don't see the appeal in MW3. I prefer realistic games like ArmA. I'm looking forward to BF3 though. The whole "Run around the map killing people and taking over 10 hits to die" never appealed to me.
It looks good and I am looking forward to it. Loved the preview so hopefully It's just as good!
(10-09-2011, 07:41 PM)Two Wrote: [ -> ]It looks good and I am looking forward to it. Loved the preview so hopefully It's just as good!
I recently saw some gameplay and the game looks good!

Im very excited for this game. I just pre-ordered the reg copy today. The hardened edition is sold out across Canada!
Personally I am more excited about Battlefield 3.
(10-10-2011, 06:28 PM)Jaxon Wrote: [ -> ]Im very excited for this game. I just pre-ordered the reg copy today. The hardened edition is sold out across Canada!

Woaaahhh, Hardened Edition sold out already? Where I live its still available.
Pages: 1 2 3