Support Forums

Full Version: computer not starting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My old pc (Isnt bad) isnt starting the first time, takes about 3 hours for it to turn on, when I start it all i hear is the fan running and nothing else happenin.

H3lp
Could possibly be a corruption in the hard drive, cooling system, or processors. You should get it checked.
It could be endless possibilities of whats going on. Go to a Professional place and get it checked.
I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I enjoyed every little bit part of it. It contains truly information. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great. My Laptop is not working properly. kindly suggest me whai will I do ???/
This is the perfect post for anyone who wants to know about this topic. The article is nice and its pleasant to read. I have known very important things over here. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.
Heh... My does the same thing. It's quite old W95 and I'm not surprised. It's just old.
Check your hardwares working properly!!
I think there's a problem in your hardware / BIOS of your CPU. Get a technician support.
3 hours to start up man its not even worth fixing. You must have a 220mhz pc with 64mbs of ram trying to run windows 7 cause thats slow man. Anyways as far as i know it can be a load of things. Since it takes 3 hours to start up i would just buy a new one.
plz open ur cpu ,change ur ram port(take ram and put to another solt) wait for 1min .this may start ur pc
I would go to a local shop and tell them to take a look into it.
Pages: 1 2